Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011


First picture of the New Year.Here is Mr. Moose and Peeve resting
comfortably on the bed.

This year I want to finally get to down to my goal weight.

I want to sell some of the jewelry I design.

I want to practice making bowls out of metal.

I really hope that this year will be better than last year.

I made a good start to the year. I walked almost three and a half miles today. I told the waitress that I don't want the french fries or rice that came with my lunch. I asked her for extra salad instead. And I skipped taking the free treats at the cash register when we paid the bill.

The new WW points program doesn't seem to working for me, it's too much food. I am going back to the program I followed in the 80's. It worked for me then, hopefully it will work for me now. Tomorrow if it rains, I will be back at the gym.

The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!-Robert Burns

That about sums up my dieting experience.

This was my New Year Resolution dinner, sliced pear, Clementine, butternut squash, beets, nuts and goat cheese-no salad dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment