Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wow! I thought she looked great, but now!

Today I went for a scalp treatment and facial at Paul Lebrecque Salon in Manhattan. I really love spa treatments. It was my Christmas present from Larry. I had a very relaxing scalp massage and hair treatment, and then had a facial with a glycolic acid peel. This treatment is supposed to remove the layers of dead skin cells that build and make you look older. Removal of the cells is also supposed to stimulate collagen production. Sounds good to me. My skin does glow and it does look healthier.

Because I got home late from the salon, I prepared dinner before I left, I fried chickpeas with Canadian bacon and then mixed it up with the left over kasha and onions from the other night. I also had already cooked an acorn squash and roasted beets, they just needed to be heated up.
Tonight's dinner.

Getting ready for more snow. Got word that no matter what the weather is on Sunday, the pelagic is going out. The only thing they cancel for is dangerous ocean conditions.
Ahoy Mate!


No comments:

Post a Comment