Thursday, February 10, 2011

day 41

I totally forgot to bring my camera to the restaurant tonight.
D-uh! I am really distracted by the pain in my hip. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to walk all that well this evening and the dinner project slipped my mind.

So tonight just visualize a Cobb Salad and diet soda.

I did make a really beautiful salad for lunch and photographed it, because I was so proud of it.
I made it for Larry and me. We actually ate lunch together today. I used 1/2 baby greens, 1/2 baby spinach packaged salad mix, roasted beets, blood oranges, goat cheese, walnuts and raisins. I made a vinaigrette from Muscat Orange vinegar, canola oil, spicy brown mustard, salt, pepper and herbs de Provence. (that I bought in Provence). I served it my wok because it was already in the dish rack from last night. I also had a Japanese sweet potato with my salad and a couple of slices of ham.

It's been a long day, made longer by the fact that I am still achy.

No comments:

Post a Comment