Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photos by ME!


picture of my window sill garden
The cactus is one of the only plants I can have because the cats won't eat it.
The Vinca is rescued from the street. I found it in a cell pack lying on the sidewalk. It bloomed all summer.

My table top studio arrived today and now I will have professional looking pictures of my jewelry. I have to put the light bar together and test it out.

Very happy if it works. Tomorrow the results will be posted.
In the past went outside on a cloudy day and got good results.



But I can't rely on the weather to be cloudy all the time. And it is winter, sort of cold to go out and take pictures.

On a sad note, I have to return my new snow boots, they are hurting me so much that I can't walk in them. LL Bean is great, even though I wore them twice, they can be returned for a full credit. Kudos to LL Bean!

1 comment: