Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blahhhh...........


It's cold, I'm cold.

That's winter for you.


My last post is a hard act to follow. It's very funny, go (re)read it!


I noticed what went on around me today.

-At Hunter College, a huge Welcome sign over 8 doors marked Exit Only.

-The teenage orthodox Jewish mother who doesn't smile holding her baby on her lap.

-A woman who has stopped wearing her wedding band on her left finger.

-The number of women wearing mink coats between 86th St. and 92nd St. on Lexington Ave.

-A woman, I know, who has lost a lot of weight.

-Poorly done wire wrapping on a silver necklace.

-A kitchen worker spitting on the pavement outside a restaurant.

-The ice on the pavement in front of the garden center that caused everyone to walk in the street, someone can slip and sue.
-The number of birthday cards that have fart references.

-The cashier talking about dropping her boyfriend because he didn't pay attention to her. Can I drop her at as my cashier for the same reason?


What I didn't notice today, whether my waiter was Hispanic or Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment