Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Stormitis

It finally arrived. THE BIG SNOW. THE BLIZZARD.
It's here complete with wind, snow and of course all the media hype. Twelve to Eighteen inches of the white stuff, 40 mile per hour winds. None of that bothers me so much, because I don't have to go out in it.

What will bother me is the mess tomorrow and on Friday, when all the pristine white snow will become shin deep slush and you have climb over mounds of it to cross the street.

How many indoor projects can I find to do? I cooked a little, made toasted egg barley with mushrooms, I worked on my necklace, I watched a couple of videos on PBS.org. And now I am sitting on a heating pad because I pulled my back sitting all day. Only me.

Husbands are just big kids!
Husbands make me laugh. Here I am doing the dishes with just 2 left to do, when my husband says to me, just do the wok, I'll do the rest of the dishes. I guess it was a delayed reaction on his part, I had already been at the sink for a good 5 minutes or more. It's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment