Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today at Lunch


Today I went out for lunch with my husband. I never go out for lunch during the work week, but today was special. Work was slow because it's Rosh Hashanah and it was finally nice out. We took our binoculars hoping to see some warblers. They say that there was a big push last night in Cape May (but by the time the birds are flying over Cape May, in their North-South migration, it's too late to see them in NYC). I also grabbed my camera to document any birds that we wanted to ID later on.

We were in the right place at the right time to see this little one. And much to our surprise a second one comes flying over.




It's not like I have a great camera, these pictures were taken on a Kodak Easy Share camera on auto focus. I was amazed to see the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment